Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Good Sam Road Service came through. they sent this guy out to change the inside wheel on the Dually. He didn't bring the righ tools, so I had to supply them. He didn't have a strong enough Jack, so I lifted the back of the truck with the hydraulic rams on the trailer. We shared all the work, and used my tools, but he still billed the insurance company for a $75 call out! I was tired from installing the batteries, figured someone else could change the tire. He did help, which which was good. Note the little star wrench he brought . Those lug nuts are torqued to over 200 pounds, and the largest socket he had on there wasn't half large enough to go over one of the lugs. I had already put up my wrenches when I took this picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home